Employers conducting employment background screening will need to keep compliance top of mind in 2017. Regulatory oversight, the growing number of class-action lawsuits, and the threat of data breaches all make it a good time to touch base on the trending topics impacting screening programs and practices.
- Learn why verifying a job candidate’s past work and educational experience are the most important background checks you can conduct
- Learn why post-hire screening is on the rise
- Learn if employers are permitted to screen employees for prescription drugs
- Discover common flaws in employer drug testing programs
- Learn how to avoid the most common I-9 compliance mistakes
- Discern why using social media to screen candidates is still risky