“I quickly learned that Peopletrail had a solid reputation. That reputation was built on a firm foundation of service: service to our HR personnel, service to our customers and service to our organization. Peopletrail takes the time to listen to their customer’s needs and then presents real solutions to address them. The team at Peopletrail is personable, dependable, trustworthy and absolutely dedicated to making sure the customer has a beneficial, rewarding experience with their company. Simply put, they make it easy for us to do business with them!”
– Vice President, Human Resources, Sorenson Communications
Our average turnaround time for hand searched criminal records is 1.6 days.
We integrate with 100’s of HRIS, ATS, and PMS, including our partners’ proprietary platforms.
We follow FCRA procedures and exceed industry guidelines helping our partners do the same.
Employment screening is not an one-size-fits-all solution. Many Industries and businesses have special requirements to meet federal laws and your company’s standards. Ultimately, your business’s custom problems require custom solutions.
This need for individualized attention is the reason we place people in the process. The human touch is one of our core values that we strive to bring into every interaction. We don’t just spit out data—we are committed to providing the individual insight your business needs to make the best employment decisions.
Peopletrail provides a broad selection of background screening solutions. The following represents the most frequent employment and background screening plans provided by Peopletrail for employers. There may be services you need that are unique to your industry and business environment. Additional employment screening solutions are available and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your individual needs.
AIS Standard 10 Pt Background Investigation
- Recommended for entry level positions and call center type employees.
- Ideal for performing a broad “Due Diligence Screening”
- Best when budget is tight and attrition is high.
- Consists of 10 distinctive points of criminal history relevance & identity authentication (FCRA Compliant).
AIS Advanced 16 Pt Background Investigation
- Ideal for mid-level positions involving a complex range of responsibilities.
- Broad scale, 16 point evaluation that can be narrowed to multiple county and federal jurisdictions.
- Contains all components from the Traditional 10 Point Investigations (FCRA Compliant).
- Includes an additional six points of criminal history relevance.
AIS Comprehensive 21 Pt Background Investigation
- Complete 21 point pre-employment screening solution when a thorough scrubbing of an individual’s background is required.
- Designed to uncover all criminal activity including Federal, State, County Municipal, and International jurisdictions.
- Includes all components from Advanced 16 Pint Analysis (FCRA Compliant).
- Non-criminal element are added to this package such as MVR reports and verification products.